Friday, September 24, 2010

5. Your Own Argument and Opinion

Like what I said in previews questions, the answers I was seeking for, for my questions was really not what I expected. I thought lawyers knew everything about copyrights, trademarks, or patent, but I was surprised that some of my questions were not answered. He was always saying the word depends and some of his answers were confusing me because of what I learned in class. When my teacher answer question, he gives examples and explains it well but Herbert was lacking explanations to his answers.

I was also nervous to make an argument because knowing how they answer back, they might say something and ask me questions I wouldn't know the answer to. So, instead of arguing, I just listened to what he said and just got over the project as soon as I can.

If ever I have questions about Patent, Trademarks, or copyrights, I would definitely ask my teacher (Mr. Pinto) instead of lawyers. Although it was a good experience, I would rather read the book instead of going back to his office and ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment