Friday, September 24, 2010

3. Reasoning of the Law

I would say the Attorny's answers to my questions were to the point. He didn't really waste time on answering it. He usually answers it with " it depends," and then he would look at me and ask me questions about my questions. It was actually a funny experience because, everytime he ask me a question, I would look at him and my brain just freeze because I don't know how to answer him. But I think he was smart enough to understand that this student is probably not the best person to ask questions.

The interview really didn't last long, although he explained some questions to me, I felt like I needed more explanation. I couldn't understand some of his answers because he was busy asking me questions intead of answering it. I wished I had more time so I can ask him more questions but you know how lawyers are, they seem to be in a hurry to answer.

My experience with Herbert was fun but I wished I had more time so I could ask other lawyers also. I wanted to find out if they have a different answers to my questions but again, I was nervous that they would hang up or just charge me stuff. But overall, I rather ask my teacher for this class to answer my questions because he explains it to us better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment