Friday, September 24, 2010

EOC week 11: FInal Evaluation

This class was a very interesting class for me. At first I thought this class would be boring like social studies. At the beginning, I was not really interested of things that the teacher was talking about. I couldn’t understand anything so I read the book to see if I could recognize what the teacher was talking about. But, I still didn’t understand any of it. The couple of weeks I was in this class I was struggling but the teacher was really patient and explained everything clearly. Now I have understanding on what Patent, Copyright, and trademark and I’m really glad I signed up for this class. I learned a lot and now, I know what to do incase I get problems in all my artworks. Taking into consideration the points obtained in the above grid I think I should have at least a B grade. I missed a couple of EOC and had some late twits on my twitter. I think I did good in this class because even though I missed some works. I understood the class and actually had fun. A great class students should take because it will help them in the future when they become professionals and working in a big company. They know when to sue, and know what to do and where to go if ever they have a problem. Overall I enjoyed this class and I think I deserve a B for participating and doing works in this class. But when talking about how I understood this class, I think I deserve an A. I also think I deserve this grade because I tried all things that are required for weekly projects and finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment