Friday, July 23, 2010

EOC week 1: About Me

Drawing and Painting has always been my passion. I enjoy all the aspects of art and this is where my passion started. I am now majoring in Media Arts and Animation and hoping to get a good career in the animation business. I like learning new things and working with other people to improve myself and learn from the professionals hoping one day I become one of them too. I definitely would like to work in big companies and become a professional animator someday. I think that everyone is able to accomplish things as long as they put their minds, and hearts in something they really love and as for me, animation is something I would like to do when I graduate. Animating also became a fun hobby for me. Being able to draw and be given the opportunity to learn is a big accomplishment for me. I feel lucky and fortunate to be here in school and gather different information that I can use in the near future. I can say that entering in this major made me better. I learned to manage my time wisely, to work with other people, and enjoy all the works in the animation program. I learn new things everyday which make this program so interesting and worth it. I love being in school, and learning new things. Media Arts and Animation is a really hard but fun major that I really recommend to others who enjoys art.

No comments:

Post a Comment